www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From br...@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: mod_log-any/1947: RefererIgnore Directive (NCSA compatible) needs case check...
Date Wed, 20 May 1998 04:23:15 GMT

Synopsis: RefererIgnore Directive (NCSA compatible) needs case check...

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: brian
State-Changed-When: Tue May 19 21:23:13 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:
A fix for this has been implemented in the 1.3 code base;
we're planning a 1.3b7 release soon.  Since all our focus is
on 1.3 and this isn't a protocol error it's unlikely this
will be backported to 1.2.x, but it might.  Thanks for the
report.