www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From br...@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: os-windows/2178: Apache locks up on repeated request of same page (HTML, not CGI!)
Date Wed, 20 May 1998 03:30:25 GMT

Synopsis: Apache locks up on repeated request of same page (HTML, not CGI!)

State-Changed-From-To: open-analyzed
State-Changed-By: brian
State-Changed-When: Tue May 19 20:30:23 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:
You added some more info to this in PR#2212, namely:

> Putting RewriteLogLevel to 0 also "solves" the problem. Maybe the threads
> are fighting for the rewritelog filehandle?

Are you using piped logs?  Just today we have implemented a
set of fixed for child spawning under Win32.  It would be
great if you could pull down a CVS snapshot from
http://dev.apache.org/from-cvs/ and let us know if you still
see this problem, though the child_spawning problem isn't
yet fixed in mod_rewrite.