www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From br...@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: other/1884: Implementation of new option for HostnameLookups: LogOnly
Date Wed, 20 May 1998 02:56:26 GMT

Synopsis: Implementation of new option for HostnameLookups: LogOnly

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: brian
State-Changed-When: Tue May 19 19:56:25 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:
Interesting idea.  I think the consensus of the group has
been that now that we have (in 1.3) a reliable piped logs
mechanism, we are avoiding new logging features in-process.
If you are willing to maintain this as a patch, I would
recommend posting it on a web site and registering it with
<http://modules.apache.org/>.  Thanks!