www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From br...@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: mod_usertrack/2233: Incorrect writing of the date string in cookies to MSIE
Date Wed, 20 May 1998 02:43:40 GMT

Synopsis: Incorrect writing of the date string in cookies to MSIE

State-Changed-From-To: open-analyzed
State-Changed-By: brian
State-Changed-When: Tue May 19 19:43:40 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:
I don't know about that - Microsoft's own servers issue
their expires format the way netscape defined it.  Do a
HEAD request on www.expedia.com and you'll see the dd-mm-yy
format.  In 10 minutes of searching I couldn't find any
documentation on the www.microsoft.com web site about their
expected formats.

Severity-Changed-From-To: critical-non-critical
Severity-Changed-By: brian
Severity-Changed-When: Tue May 19 19:43:40 PDT 1998