www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Ben Dunlop <bkdun...@excalib.co.uk>
Subject general/2234: Problem launcing documents
Date Fri, 15 May 1998 14:30:27 GMT

>Number:         2234
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Problem launcing documents
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Can you tell me the various reasons I might get the error message listed below?

HTTP Error 404

404 Not Found

The Web server cannot find the file or script you asked for. Please check the URL to ensure
that the path is correct.

Please contact the server's administrator if this problem persists.

I need to know because I am working with a product integrated with Apache and certain word
documents are not launcing properly.
but we are having no problems with many others. These documents have embedded images within
them.

Thanks and regards
Ben Dunlop