www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Richard Dobson <r.dob...@bigfoot.com>
Subject os-windows/2208: Is there anyway to get Apache to work as a Windows 95 service
Date Sat, 09 May 1998 15:57:48 GMT

>Number:         2208
>Category:       os-windows
>Synopsis:       Is there anyway to get Apache to work as a Windows 95 service
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I have Windows 95 operating with user profiles, when a user logs off it exits apache, i have
a mail server operating and this operates as a windows 95 service and does not have this problem.
I have switched to Apache from Netscape Fasttrack because Apache is much more reliable and
faster.
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
make a version capable of running as a windows 95 service