www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Alon barizlai <a...@skyline.co.il>
Subject mod_proxy/2191: LoadModule proxy_module fails
Date Wed, 06 May 1998 10:26:59 GMT

>Number:         2191
>Category:       mod_proxy
>Synopsis:       LoadModule proxy_module  fails
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Release:        1.3b6
>Environment:
windows 95,msvc 5.0 sp3
OSR2 and non osr2.

the directive:
LoadModule proxy_module
fails.
on the same computer on windows NT this directive does not fail
with the same httpd.conf and same binaries.

I compiled under NT.
(from some reason I could not compile under 95)

in the debugger the LoadLibraryEx call failed.

>How-To-Repeat:
add
LoadModule proxy_module ...
to httpd.conf and run under 95