www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Robert <rale...@enteract.com>
Subject protocol/2181: MSIE 4.01 NT (sp3) cannot talk to 1.2.6.
Date Mon, 04 May 1998 20:59:25 GMT

>Number:         2181
>Category:       protocol
>Synopsis:       MSIE 4.01 NT (sp3) cannot talk to 1.2.6.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
Greetings,

Suddenly, sites that used to work are no longer working, reporting "an error occurred in the
Windows Internet extensions". (MSIE 4.01 on NT sp3; I have some power toys installed, do not
know about someone else who has reported the problem.)

I notice that all these sites are now running 1.2.6:

www.internetnews.com/
www.macresource.com/mrp/main.shtml
deal-mac.com/