www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Bill O'Donnell" <bi...@billo.com>
Subject Re: os-windows/1607: apache 1.3b3 hangs on concurrent CGI (still) ref bug 1129
Date Mon, 04 May 1998 12:34:37 GMT

Sorry, I thought I sent feedback in when 1.3b5 came out.  I am no
longer seeing the problem as of that version.

Thanks for fixing.

Bill O'Donnell                     Independent Software Developer
billo@billo.com                              http://www.billo.com

   From: brian@hyperreal.org
   Date: 4 May 1998 03:15:41 -0000

   Synopsis: apache 1.3b3 hangs on concurrent CGI (still) ref bug 1129

   State-Changed-From-To: analyzed-closed
   State-Changed-By: brian
   State-Changed-When: Sun May  3 20:15:41 PDT 1998
   State-Changed-Why:
   This had been in analysed state for a long time, with
   apparently no feedback (unless a message didn't get
   recorded here).  If you are still seeing this error in
   1.3b6, please let us know and we'll reopen the bug report.