www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Lars.Eilebre...@unix-ag.org
Subject Re: config/2168: Should configure locate libbind.a?
Date Sat, 02 May 1998 15:59:01 GMT

Synopsis: Should configure locate libbind.a?

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: Lars.Eilebrecht@unix-ag.org
State-Changed-When: Sat May  2 08:59:00 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:

The problem with libbind my be address in a later version
of Apache. Currently we don't use autoconf, it's just
an autoconf-style interface.

Please read INSTALL and README.configure to find out
how you can pass extra variables (e.g. LDFLAGS) to
the configure script.