www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From m...@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: config/2162: Some directives use trailing "/", others do not.
Date Fri, 01 May 1998 05:05:57 GMT
Synopsis: Some directives use trailing "/", others do not.

State-Changed-From-To: open-analyzed
State-Changed-By: marc
State-Changed-When: Thu Apr 30 22:05:55 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:
I'm sorry, I don't understand exactly what you are trying
to get at.

Please give exact examples of where a trailing '/' is needed
and you think it shouldn't be or where it isn't needed
and you think it should be.

If you should use a trailing '/' or not depends on exactly
what you need things to apply to.

This really is more suited to asking on Usenet to clear up
your confusion rather than submitting a bug report for
something that you may not understand properly...