www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: os-windows/2143: Memory leakage (fwd)
Date Wed, 29 Apr 1998 02:20:00 GMT
The following reply was made to PR os-windows/2143; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Marc Slemko <marcs@znep.com>
To: Apache bugs database <apbugs@apache.org>
Cc:  Subject: Re: os-windows/2143: Memory leakage (fwd)
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 20:12:27 -0600 (MDT)

 ------=_NextPart_000_005F_01BD72A1.1AB1C140

 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
 Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 12:28:09 -0400
 From: Matt Whitted <matt@dcache.net>
 To: Marc Slemko <marcs@znep.com>
 Subject: Re: os-windows/2143: Memory leakage

 I've kept the config files pretty much standard.  I've attached them if you
 want to look at them.  The 41 megs at startup is because RealServer is
 installed - I've tried the configuration without the RealServer and it does
 do the same thing but I'm not sure what the memory usage is at startup
 without RealServer.

 Matt