www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Peter Galbavy <pe...@demon.net>
Subject config/2109: Openbsd shared build works - output from configure
Date Wed, 22 Apr 1998 08:03:31 GMT

>Number:         2109
>Category:       config
>Synopsis:       Openbsd shared build works - output from configure
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
** WARNING: We have no explicit knowledge about shared object
** support for your particular platform. But perhaps you have
** luck: We were able to guess the compiler and linker flags
** for creating shared objects from your Perl installation.
** If they actually work, please send the following information
** for inclusion into later releases to apache@apache.org or
** make a suggestion report at http://bugs.apache.org/:
**     PLATFORM=i386-whatever-openbsd
**     CFLAGS_SHLIB=-DPIC -fPIC
**     LDFLAGS_SHLIB=-Bforcearchive -Bshareable
**     LDFLAGS_SHLIB_EXPORT=