www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From r..@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: config/2102: Unable to get functional SERVER_SUBVERSION string using configuration system
Date Wed, 22 Apr 1998 07:20:45 GMT

Synopsis: Unable to get functional SERVER_SUBVERSION string using configuration system

State-Changed-From-To: analyzed-closed
State-Changed-By: rse
State-Changed-When: Wed Apr 22 00:20:43 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:
User responded with:
> Well....I returned to this after a long meal, a few meetings and some
> phone calls and a couple of minor crisis.
> I performed an output of everything to a file.  Now I cannot get
> this to fail.  :-(   You know, I really did see this problem and
> tried it all sorts of different ways at least twice.  I wonder if
> this is the same situation that faces writers sometimes reading
> their own work.  I feel really foolish.
> Again, thanks for your efforts in looking at this.
> Welll.....one less bug to look at.
> Have a nice what is it now night out there?
Fine. Then we can close this resport. Nevertheless
thats for in-depth testing the configuration mechanism
and giving feedback.