www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From m...@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: general/2104: [warn](2) No such file or directory: select claimed we could write, but in fact couldn't...bug in Windows
Date Tue, 21 Apr 1998 17:10:04 GMT
Synopsis: [warn](2) No such file or directory: select claimed we could write, but in fact couldn't...bug
in Windows

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: marc
State-Changed-When: Tue Apr 21 10:10:03 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:
It means that Windows is broken and we are logging a message
to indicate that.  The fix for that is to get Microsoft
to make Windows work right.  There is a workaround in place
to avoid the problems it can cause, however we still log
the message as a debugging tool.  It may or may not be
removed before 1.3.0 is released.