www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Marc Baudoin <baba...@agm-ita.ensta.fr>
Subject config/2105: ScoreBoardFile definition in httpd.conf should be changed
Date Tue, 21 Apr 1998 17:06:26 GMT

>Number:         2105
>Category:       config
>Synopsis:       ScoreBoardFile definition in httpd.conf should be changed
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
The ScoreBoardFile variable in the httpd.conf file is defined this way:

ScoreBoardFile logs/apache_runtime_status

This was fine for previous releases of Apache but now it should be defined this
way:

ScoreBoardFile /usr/local/apache/var/logs/apache_runtime_status
>How-To-Repeat:
No URL is necessary :-)
>Fix:
Of course, just change the httpd.conf and httpd.conf.default files as I say