www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Arie Grossman <a...@bignetwork.com>
Subject mod_log-any/2088: Blank page and mod_log write "-" instead of byte token with status 200.
Date Tue, 21 Apr 1998 05:21:42 GMT

>Number:         2088
>Category:       mod_log-any
>Synopsis:       Blank page and mod_log write "-" instead of byte token with status 200.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
About 1% of the time, the acess_log file contains the values "200 -"
for the status code and byte range. This seems normal with a status 302,
but I think a status 200 should have a byte field. At the same time, it seems
that the server actually FAILS to write or return the content of the page.
This ocurrs with a variety of pages and for a variety of browsers running
HTTP/1.0 and HTTP/1.1
>How-To-Repeat:
Intermittent.
>Fix: