www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From br...@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: mod_access/2079: Enhanced security - Checking IP/hardware address aginst ARP entry in kernel
Date Mon, 20 Apr 1998 06:35:20 GMT

Synopsis: Enhanced security - Checking IP/hardware address aginst ARP entry in kernel

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: brian
State-Changed-When: Sun Apr 19 23:35:19 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:
Since we are trying to close up 1.3 for a final release, we're
not really considering new features at this point; however
this is nice enough that I've added it to a directory on the
web site for third-party contributed patches, at
http://www.apache.org/dist/contrib/patches/1.2/authMAC.diff.
It'd be great if you could hack up a patch for 1.3, I'll put
it in the 1.3 directory in that case.  For 2.0 we're hoping
to abstract out authentication so that supporting these
types of customizations comes much more easily.

Thanks for using Apache, and contributing!