www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From m...@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: config/2070: several server directives (starting w/TransferLog in httpd.conf) produce "Invalid command" errors
Date Fri, 17 Apr 1998 04:08:42 GMT
Synopsis: several server directives (starting w/TransferLog in httpd.conf) produce "Invalid
command" errors

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: marc
State-Changed-When: Thu Apr 16 21:08:41 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:
I'm afraid we really can't help you if this problem only
appears using PHP.  Be sure you are using the appropriate/most
recent PHP, try 1.2.6 (no reason, just that you should
always try the latest version if you are having problems)
and if that fails it is really something you have to
take up through PHP channels since it doesn't appear
to be a problem with the base Apache distribution.