www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Erik Nedwidek <nedwi...@us.ibm.com>
Subject mod_proxy/2069: ProxyPass does not correctly handle link URL's
Date Thu, 16 Apr 1998 19:54:37 GMT

>Number:         2069
>Category:       mod_proxy
>Synopsis:       ProxyPass does not correctly handle link URL's
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
I am proxying another server as
  ProxyPass /mirror/dcertp http://w3.dcertp.raleigh.ibm.com

When I click on a link to go to an html file that is hrefed as "news.html" from
http://wolf/mirror/dcertp, I would expect to get the file
http://wolf/mirror/dcertp/news.html. Instead I get http://wolf/mirror/news.html,
which fails. If I manually place the "dcertp" back into the URL, I get the
desired page.
>How-To-Repeat:
Servers are behind the firewall. Sorry :<