www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Will Vincent <wvinc...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: mod_rewrite/2046: Rewrite Rule has different behavior form 1.2.1
Date Wed, 08 Apr 1998 20:20:00 GMT
The following reply was made to PR mod_rewrite/2046; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Will Vincent <wvincent@cisco.com>
To: rse@hyperreal.org
Cc: apbugs@Apache.Org
Subject: Re: mod_rewrite/2046: Rewrite Rule has different behavior form
  1.2.1
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 1998 13:18:49 -0700

 Hi,

 I was able to figure it out thanks to your help.  It
 was definitely a configuration issue.

 I was setting these in the Apache 1.2.5 server

 ErrorDocument 401 /server/http-err-401.html
 etc...

 I needed to NOT redirect /server, for my rewrites
 to work correctly.

 Thanks much for your help, and sorry for wasting your time.
 Will