www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Paul Pettit <pa...@ccbnpts.com>
Subject RE: general/2048: No rule to make 'gcache.h'.
Date Wed, 08 Apr 1998 19:40:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR general/2048; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Paul Pettit <paulp@ccbnpts.com>
To: "'dgaudet@hyperreal.org'" <dgaudet@hyperreal.org>
Cc: "'apbugs@Apache.Org'" <apbugs@Apache.Org>
Subject: RE: general/2048: No rule to make 'gcache.h'.
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 14:31:35 -0500

 On Wednesday, April 08, 1998 1:45 PM, dgaudet@hyperreal.org
 [SMTP:dgaudet@hyperreal.org] wrote:

 > Synopsis: No rule to make 'gcache.h'.
 >
 > State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
 > State-Changed-By: dgaudet
 > State-Changed-When: Wed Apr  8 11:44:46 PDT 1998
 > State-Changed-Why:
 > Sorry, "gcache.h" is definately not part of the Apache source
 > code... so you're on your own.  I suggest contacting the authros
 > of the other stuff you're using.
 >
 > Dean

 Yeh, after comparing all the 'Makefiles.*' that I had I saw the problem was
 not the Apache build but the Apache+ssl patches.

 After wiping out the apache_1.2.6 dir and reinstalling it from the tar ball
 it configed and compiled just fine.

 Do you (or anyone) know of anyone that has gotten apache+ssl to work?
 Does anyone know of a mailing list that covers it?

 Well as I am not a programer I hope that somewhere out there is the answers
 I need. Thanks for your response even though I leaves me back a square one.

 Later,
 Paul Pettit