www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Vincent Shan <vs...@sprint.net>
Subject mod_proxy/2047: Proxy module doesn't pass all information to the remote server
Date Wed, 08 Apr 1998 16:12:06 GMT

>Number:         2047
>Category:       mod_proxy
>Synopsis:       Proxy module doesn't pass all information to the remote server
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
I set up the proxy with ProxyPass:

ProxyPass / 	http://www.sprint.net/

It's ok to access regular html files. However, for URL of the format of
http://host/program.cgi?arg, it requests only program.cgi from the remote
server without passing the argument.

>How-To-Repeat:
Please access http://es1.sprintlink.net:9001
"Network Status" -> "Our Scheduled Network Maintenance Information"

Thanks.