www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Friedel@hyperreal.org, Michael <mfrie...@lbell.slctnet.com>
Subject mod_proxy/2014: CONNECT protocol fails
Date Mon, 30 Mar 1998 02:58:43 GMT

>Number:         2014
>Category:       mod_proxy
>Synopsis:       CONNECT protocol fails
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
When using Netscape(I don't think it is browser dependant) connecting to a SSL site fails.

The problem is that select reports that the remote socket has data when it doesn't.
read returns 0 bytes, aborting the loop/connection.

https://banking.wellsfargo.com
>Fix:
Fix I/O handling similar to routines in buff.c for WIN32.
%0