www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Fonseca@hyperreal.org, Jose <zeckw...@hotmail.com>
Subject os-osf/1996: Can't 'make' Apache
Date Wed, 25 Mar 1998 20:26:23 GMT

>Number:         1996
>Category:       os-osf
>Synopsis:       Can't 'make' Apache
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
This isn't a bug, I know, but I have to have Apache running in a few days and have not gotten
any replies on my newsgroup  queries. I thought  of you guys as a last resource  Gcc outputs
a series a syntax errors and aborts right after alloc.c   which is the first file that is
processed though gcc. I thought it could be different memory allocation procedures that had
to be changed in OSF1 but did not dare to make the changes myself, since my programming skills
are not very sharp.
Please enlighten me as to what might be wrong. There;s no binary for OSF1 in the apache.org
binaries directory which leads me to do the making of it myself.

The reason I gave a hotmail e-mail address is because I have just moved from Rome and dont
yet have a fixed e-mail here.

I appreciate any pointers.

Best regards,
J. Fonseca