www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Steve Fosdick <fosdi...@aom.bt.co.uk>
Subject documentation/1992: Missing link to manual/misc/known_client_problems.html
Date Wed, 25 Mar 1998 13:08:21 GMT

>Number:         1992
>Category:       documentation
>Synopsis:       Missing link to manual/misc/known_client_problems.html
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
The HTML document manual/misc/known_client_problems.html is referred to in
the release note I received for apache 1.2.6 but doesn't appear to have any
other links to it from anywhere else in the manual.
>How-To-Repeat:
cd htdocs/manual
find . -type f | xargs grep -Fi 'known_client_problems.html

No instances are found.
>Fix:
Add a link to this page from index.html in htdocs/manual/mis