www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: os-windows/1956: Make file problems
Date Wed, 18 Mar 1998 12:10:00 GMT
The following reply was made to PR os-windows/1956; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.Coar@Golux.Com>
To: Apache bug database <apbugs@Apache.Org>
Cc:  Subject: Re: os-windows/1956: Make file problems
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 05:57:56 -0500

 Seth Allen wrote:

 It was a compressed tar file, apache_1_3b5_tar.tar.Z. First I
 decompressed it using a strange shareware program I found on the
 internet, then I used the same program to un-tar the file. I compiled
 the source code using Visual C++ 5.0. I changed some of the config
 variables. It runs okay with just HTML. With CGI it does not seem to
 work. I might have to hack the source code somewhat in my free time.