www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Malte Sander <Malte.San...@Num.Bi.Ruhr-Uni-Bochum.DE>
Subject Re: config/1927: Get full access to apache installation path by misusing https
Date Thu, 12 Mar 1998 10:00:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR config/1927; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Malte Sander <Malte.Sander@Num.Bi.Ruhr-Uni-Bochum.DE>
To: Apache bugs database <apbugs@apache.org>
Cc:  Subject: Re: config/1927: Get full access to apache installation path by misusing https
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 10:36:48 +0100 (MEZ)

 I learned something about my english :-)

 So, the unversity I work with, is better called a 'public educational
 facility' rather than 'governmental educational facility'.

 And with 'provided content' (terminus technicus) I meant the content, the
 server normally provides, when accessed via http:// not https://.

 In my opinion, the provided configuration information is called
 'meta-information', because, it's just important for the transfer.

 Malte Sander
 ---
 Malte Sander					Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum
 Systemverwaltung				Arbeitsgruppe fuer Numerische
 Rechnersicherheit				Methoden in der Mechanik und
 Datenschutz					Simulationstechnik
 						Prof.-Dr. Heinz Waller

 Tel. +49-234-700-5878, Fax +49-234-709-4488	IA 01/7, D-44780 Bochum