www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From m...@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: general/1931: no response from our web server. other sites are just fine!!
Date Wed, 11 Mar 1998 18:53:15 GMT
Synopsis: no response from our web server.  other sites are just fine!!

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: marc
State-Changed-When: Wed Mar 11 10:53:14 PST 1998
State-Changed-Why:
If you want your server to listen on multiple ports,
please read the documentation.  In particular, the
docs for the Listen directive.

You never actually said what your problem was or what you
are trying to do; if you are trying to connect to the
server on port 80 and have it configured for port 8080,
of course you won't suceed.  This appears to be a configuration
problem that can be easily solved by reading the docs.