www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From dgau...@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: mod_proxy/1929: ProxyPass redirects with URL showing for requests made with the tilde
Date Tue, 10 Mar 1998 05:56:52 GMT

Synopsis: ProxyPass redirects with URL showing for requests made with the tilde

State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
State-Changed-By: dgaudet
State-Changed-When: Mon Mar  9 21:56:51 PST 1998
State-Changed-Why:
I think there's a bit of confusion here.  If you access something
that causes the remote server to issue a redirect then apache's proxy
won't do anything with the redirect except return it... I think you
may want to look at the ProxyPassReverse directive that's in 1.3b5.

In any event, we've made a few related changes in this area in
1.3b6-dev already.  Could you give the latest development
snapshot a try?  You can get one from:

ftp://dev.apache.org/httpd/from-cvs/

Thanks
Dean