www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From m...@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: config/1927: Get full access to apache installation path by misusing https
Date Mon, 09 Mar 1998 18:46:52 GMT
Synopsis: Get full access to apache installation path by misusing https

State-Changed-From-To: open-analyzed
State-Changed-By: marc
State-Changed-When: Mon Mar  9 10:46:51 PST 1998
State-Changed-Why:
First, we have nothing to do with the SSL patches so we can not
do anything about them.  Can you reproduce this problem without
them?

What path are you talking about?  ie. what define in
httpd.h is set to it?  What is your DocumentRoot
set to in your main server config?  ie. not any virtualhost.

Exactly what you are saying is the problem isn't really
clear.  I don't see how adding an index.html file would
help anything if what you explain is correct; then all they
have to do is guess the name of what they want, which isn't
too hard.