www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Terry Mackintosh <te...@terrym.com>
Subject config/1918: gcc: @DBM_LIB@: No such file or directory
Date Fri, 06 Mar 1998 14:47:17 GMT

>Number:         1918
>Category:       config
>Synopsis:       gcc: @DBM_LIB@: No such file or directory
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
When doing ./Configure it goes ok down to the line:
+ doing sanity checking on compiller and options
then it gives:
gcc: @DBM_LIB@: No such file or directory
make: *** [dummy] error 1

Note, it had this problem before I applied the patches.
>How-To-Repeat:
Down load v1.3b5, unpack, edit Configuration as need be, do ./Configure, note problem.
Note, I am not using any thing that would use libgdbm.so, both the lines for
mod_auth_dbm and mod_auth_db are commented out.
>Fix:
No, took a look around, found the bad lib line in Makefile.config, removed the @DBM_LIB@ from
it, but that file gets recreated each time from scratch, and I do not know where the templet
is for that lib line