www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Juergen Roeder <j...@hotmail.com>
Subject general/1915: Java Servlets
Date Thu, 05 Mar 1998 11:51:52 GMT

>Number:         1915
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Java Servlets
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
We need a www-server supporting Java-Servlets. In Suns JSDK is a package
allowing servlets to be run in Apache 1.1.3. Do you support servlets in
the latest version of Apache or do you plan to support them soon?
Or, if not, do you know a third-party package to upgrade the latest Apache
for Servlets?

The problem is very urgent to us, so please send me an answer today.