www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Jonathan Zdziarski <j...@netrail.net>
Subject general/1912: After about 2 days the apache process loses its group permissions
Date Wed, 04 Mar 1998 14:32:35 GMT

>Number:         1912
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       After about 2 days the apache process loses its group permissions
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I've found that the apache process loses its group permissions after about 2 days and needs
to be restarted;  If I run the apache process as some user (we run the NOC server as noc so
it can read tickets and stuff) and have noc in /etc/group as being in certain groups, it forgets
that.  Once restarted it works fine for another 2 days.
>How-To-Repeat:
If you are very interested in pursuing this email me and I'll set you up temporarily on our
noc machine.