www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Christophe Dumont <C.Dum...@mercure.umh.ac.be>
Subject general/1911: Can't download a file from the apache server with MSIE 4.01 US
Date Tue, 03 Mar 1998 21:40:23 GMT

>Number:         1911
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Can't download a file from the apache server with MSIE 4.01 US
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
There is no core dump, no info in the error-log files, and the access_log tells that a file
was asked.
When I click on the filename, MSIE4.01 open the Window for download, but it seems not receiving
the size, or ... to open the download.

I experienced the same problem downloading the code of apache from apache.org
I had to use the ftp section to get the code
http://www.toutatis.umh.ac.be/ftp/AIX
>Fix:
Sorry, I can't help you.

It's perahps a bug from MS, but as this haapens only with apache you could check.. -Thank