www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Jason Riedy <...@cise.ufl.edu>
Subject Re: os-solaris/1904: -DFCNTL_SERIALIZED_ACCEPT necessary for mod_include's exec functions & suexec
Date Mon, 02 Mar 1998 22:10:00 GMT
The following reply was made to PR os-solaris/1904; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Jason Riedy <ejr@cise.ufl.edu>
To: Dean Gaudet <dgaudet@arctic.org>
Cc: apbugs@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: os-solaris/1904: -DFCNTL_SERIALIZED_ACCEPT necessary for mod_include's exec functions
& suexec
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 1998 17:05:44 -0500

 Changing the defaults is probably the best thing for now.  If I find
 out anything more about this problem, I'll pass it along.

 One thing I forgot to note in the PR:  I tried this both with and
 without _REENTRANT.  I also tried changing getpwnam() to getpwnam_r()
 with the same results.  Random guesses, and they didn't help.

 Jason