www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From John_The...@SMTP.NYNEX.COM
Subject Re: protocol/1789: Invalid method on POST
Date Wed, 11 Feb 1998 19:48:36 GMT
Thanks for your reply. I'm sorry I missed the previous reported bug; when I did a search, it
came up empty.

In any event, I applied the patch, and it still doesn't work. It does go into discard_request_body,
but
it doesn't seem to clear it up. I don't quite follow this routine. Any other thoughts?

This production release was delayed at the last minute because of this, which is why it's
so critical.
Anything you could do would be greatly appreciated.

Synopsis: Invalid method on POST
State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: marc
State-Changed-When: Wed Feb 11 10:05:36 PST 1998
State-Changed-Why:
Yes, this is a known bug in Apache.  See PR#1399.
A fix has been found and will be available in 1.2.6 and
1.3b4 when released.  I think there is a patch in the
PR1399 log too.
Thanks for the report.