www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From dgau...@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: os-irix/1660: accept(2) serialization patch using MIPS ABI; two orders of magnitude faster than System V semaphores.
Date Fri, 27 Feb 1998 09:56:24 GMT

Synopsis: accept(2) serialization patch using MIPS ABI; two orders of magnitude faster than
System V semaphores.

State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
State-Changed-By: dgaudet
State-Changed-When: Fri Feb 27 01:56:19 PST 1998
State-Changed-Why:
I sent a message a while back asking for more info... I forgot
to change the state then.