www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From dgau...@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: general/1474: No logging when killing above MaxSpareServers -- suggested patch included
Date Fri, 27 Feb 1998 09:36:09 GMT

Synopsis: No logging when killing above MaxSpareServers -- suggested patch included

State-Changed-From-To: open-analyzed
State-Changed-By: dgaudet
State-Changed-When: Fri Feb 27 01:36:08 PST 1998
State-Changed-Why:
So I've been running a patch like this on one of my servers and it
generates a large amount of log traffic... mostly when it's
exactly one child over MaxSpare... but maybe at debug level it
would be useful.