www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From r..@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: mod_rewrite/1579: Some length patterns fail with "$", ".*", "[]"
Date Thu, 26 Feb 1998 08:16:07 GMT

Synopsis: Some length patterns fail with "$", ".*", "[]"

State-Changed-From-To: analyzed-feedback
State-Changed-By: rse
State-Changed-When: Thu Feb 26 00:16:06 PST 1998
State-Changed-Why:
We now have to wait for feedback by the user.
We think HASHSREGEX=yes solved the problem for the
user but we need feedback on this to close the report.