www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Ravi <r...@sonicsys.com>
Subject os-windows/1871: Memory Leak
Date Wed, 25 Feb 1998 19:41:53 GMT

>Number:         1871
>Category:       os-windows
>Synopsis:       Memory Leak
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
Running Apache as a service on NT will eventually cause NT Server
to run out of memory. When we stop the Apache service the memory
is reclaimed. On startup 20 megs are free with Apache running as a
service, depending on traffic NT will run out of memory and start paging
to disk in 8-12 hours. Our num of hits is about 8000-10000 hits a day.
>How-To-Repeat:
not sure