www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: other/1864: patches for mod_unique_id to get it to compile with 1.2 (fwd)
Date Tue, 24 Feb 1998 06:40:00 GMT
The following reply was made to PR other/1864; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Marc Slemko <marcs@znep.com>
To: Apache bugs database <apbugs@apache.org>
Cc:  Subject: Re: other/1864: patches for mod_unique_id to get it to compile with 1.2  (fwd)
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 23:32:47 -0700 (MST)

 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
 Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 20:34:14 -0500
 From: Jay Soffian <jay@cimedia.com>
 To: marc@hyperreal.org
 Subject: Re: other/1864: patches for mod_unique_id to get it to compile with 1.2

 +--marc@hyperreal.org once said:

 |Synopsis: patches for mod_unique_id to get it to compile with 1.2
 |
 |State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
 |State-Changed-By: marc
 |State-Changed-When: Mon Feb 23 17:09:13 PST 1998
 |State-Changed-Why:
 |Thanks for the patches.  They will be in the bugdb if
 |anyone else needs them.
 |
 |We won't be adding mod_unique_id into 1.2, though, since it
 |is a feature and features go in 1.3.

 Excellent. I've submitted a few other change requests for both 1.2 and
 1.3 in January that I still haven't heard anything on.

 PR1628 and PR1631, a set of patches to mod_rewrite to allow it to
 support case conversion. 1628 is for 1.2.4+, 1631 is for 1.3_b3+.
  (I've cleaned up both these patches - I was waiting to hear from
 someone before I submit the newer patches.)

 PR1803, patch to mod_include fo 1.3_b3+ which adds some file test
 operators.

 I know the apache group ise busy, but I was hoping these would have
 been looked at by now. All three patches are feature requests, so I
 imagine only 1631 and 1803 have any hope of making it into apache.

 Thanks.

 j.
 --
 Jay Soffian <jay@cimedia.com>                       UNIX Systems Administrator
 404.572.1941                                             Cox Interactive Media