www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Charles Fu <c...@klab.caltech.edu>
Subject mod_status/1845: mod_status does not work properly as a shared module (with mod_so)
Date Fri, 20 Feb 1998 08:01:14 GMT

>Number:         1845
>Category:       mod_status
>Synopsis:       mod_status does not work properly as a shared module (with mod_so)
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Beginning of scoreboard looks correct showing one letter summaries for the
used slots.  But those entries are then followed by illegal characters (not
in the key).  Additionally, full status was not available in my tests.  Instead,
I got the message saying to use "Rule STATUS=yes", which had been done.

Compiling and adding the module the old way works fine.