www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From V.Conlan <bi...@gits.co.uk>
Subject apache-api/1830: request_rec *next,*prev,*main in httpd.h in request_rec struct never being set
Date Wed, 18 Feb 1998 12:06:57 GMT

>Number:         1830
>Category:       apache-api
>Synopsis:       request_rec *next,*prev,*main in httpd.h in request_rec struct never being
set
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>From httpd.h:
  request_rec *next;            /* If we wind up getting redirected,
                                 * pointer to the request we redirected to.
  request_rec *prev;            /* If this is an internal redirect,
                                 * pointer to where we redirected *from*.
  request_rec *main;            /* If this is a sub_request (see request.h)
                                 * pointer back to the main request.
(there appears to be no other documentation, which I guess is a bad sign in
itself)  Try as I might, I don't seem to ever be able to get these things set
to point to anything, so I have come to the conclussion that there must be a
bug there somewhere, or that this is unsupported atm and is there for future
extension?