www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From dgau...@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: general/1355: kill -TERM `cat /usr/local/etc/apache/logs/httpd.pid` does not shut down server
Date Sun, 15 Feb 1998 00:24:57 GMT

Synopsis: kill -TERM `cat /usr/local/etc/apache/logs/httpd.pid` does not shut down server

State-Changed-From-To: analyzed-closed
State-Changed-By: dgaudet
State-Changed-When: Sat Feb 14 16:24:56 PST 1998
State-Changed-Why:
I'm sorry but we can't reproduce this problem.  You may also
wish to look at <http://www.apache.org/docs/misc/FAQ.html#redhat>,
it may be relevant.  You may also wish to recompiled apache from
our distributed sources to ensure you've got the right code.

Dean