www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From dgau...@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: os-irix/1727: I get 'accept_mutex_on: Permission denied' in the error_log
Date Sat, 14 Feb 1998 10:07:07 GMT

Synopsis: I get 'accept_mutex_on: Permission denied' in the error_log

State-Changed-From-To: open-analyzed
State-Changed-By: dgaudet
State-Changed-When: Sat Feb 14 02:07:06 PST 1998
State-Changed-Why:
Problem is caused by user running apache in chroot() environment.
There is likely a device or other system file that needs to be
created in the chroot() environment.  No solution yet.