www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From mar...@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: os-other/1588: GuessOS does not know "ReliantUNIX"
Date Fri, 13 Feb 1998 16:48:03 GMT

Synopsis: GuessOS does not know "ReliantUNIX"

State-Changed-From-To: feedback-closed
State-Changed-By: martin
State-Changed-When: Fri Feb 13 08:48:02 PST 1998
State-Changed-Why:
In the forthcoming 1.2.6 release (as well as in the current
1.3 beta), GuessOS was corrected appropriately to detect
ReliantUNIX and SINIX as equivalent. Additionally, the
_XPG_IV define is set to work around an interface problem
of the gettimeofday() call. So, 1.2.6 should run "as-is"
on both SINIX and ReliantUNIX.
Responsible-Changed-From-To: apache-martin
Responsible-Changed-By: martin
Responsible-Changed-When: Fri Feb 13 08:48:02 PST 1998
Responsible-Changed-Why:
I work for Siemens Nixdorf, so you best complain to me if
it does NOT work ;-)
%0