www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: config/1795: ScriptAlias inside of VirtualHost blocks is broken. (fwd)
Date Thu, 12 Feb 1998 22:00:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR config/1795; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Dean Gaudet <dgaudet@arctic.org>
To: apbugs@apache.org
Cc:  Subject: Re: config/1795: ScriptAlias inside of VirtualHost blocks is broken. (fwd)
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 13:57:44 -0800 (PST)

 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
 Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 14:50:14 -0800 (PST)
 From: KC5TJA <kc5tja@topaz.axisinternet.com>
 To: Dean Gaudet <dgaudet@arctic.org>
 Subject: Re: config/1795: ScriptAlias inside of VirtualHost blocks is broken.

 On Thu, 12 Feb 1998, Dean Gaudet wrote:

 > Upgrade to 1.3b3.  This should be fixed by 1.3b1 actually.

 Yes, I did this, and it works great.  But I'd like it to be posted in the
 bug database anyway, since I didn't already see it there.  (In fact,
 upgrading to 1.3b3 was how I detected the bug to begin with -- all of a
 sudden, people's sites started working again! :D)

 Thanks for yoru assistance, and thanks for an excellent web server! :D

                             -| TEAM DOLPHIN |-
                     Chief Architect and Project Founder
                        (web page under construction)

                  PGP 5.0 Public Key Available Upon Request.