www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: protocol/1789: Invalid method on POST
Date Thu, 12 Feb 1998 20:30:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR protocol/1789; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Dean Gaudet <dgaudet@arctic.org>
To: John_Theung@SMTP.NYNEX.COM
Cc: apbugs@apache.org
Subject: Re: protocol/1789: Invalid method on POST
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 12:25:08 -0800 (PST)

 Pretty much everything in 1.2.6-dev currently has been tested in one of
 the 1.3 betas for a while.  I've been running the 1.2.6-dev code for a few
 weeks on one of my servers without incident.  It should be stable -- the
 goal with the 1.2.x series is stability.  1.2.5 had a small change list
 because it was intended to fix security bugs and we wanted to get it out
 quickly.

 But take a peek at www.apache.org/docs/misc/known_client_problems.html, it
 mentions how to force apache to pretend to be responding with http/1.0.

 Dean