www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From c...@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: config/953: Migrating from 1.1.3 -> 1.2.1 breaks all my _NON_ virtualhost (ie main server) directives.
Date Thu, 12 Feb 1998 17:38:27 GMT

Synopsis: Migrating from 1.1.3 -> 1.2.1 breaks all my _NON_ virtualhost (ie main server)
directives.

Comment-Added-By: coar
Comment-Added-When: Thu Feb 12 09:38:27 PST 1998
Comment-Added:
[This is a standard response.]
This Apache problem report has not been updated recently.
Please reply to this message if you have any additional
information about this issue, or if you have answers to
any questions that have been posed to you.  If we don't
hear from you, this report will be closed.